Follow Me on Pinterest

Baby Sophie { Niagara Falls Baby Photographer }


Beautiful Baby Sophie...another member of the ever so exclusive Babies Only Club:). Here she is with Mom and Dad on her 6 month shoot (or 5 1/2 months I should say).

When I met with this family days after Sophie was born...I really didn't think it possible that these parents could be any more in love with her...but I was wrong. Meeting them all these months after, and seeing how their faces/body expression...everything about them changes and lights up when they're with her...it's clear that they fall deeper in love everyday. And really? Who can blame them?

You can see their maternity session HERE  and their newborn session HERE

And of course, their 6 month session here....


Special Offers on Holiday Gift Certificates are now available. Contact me at sarahhphotography@gmail.com


copyright notice

***All images contained on this site are copyright of Sarah Hancox Photography 2011***